SRK INTERVIEWS
Home Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Thursday, 4 October 2018
Home
Unlabelled
90s all interviews
90s all interviews
GenG
02:23
https://dunedain-srk.net/links-zu-interviews/links-interviews/
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Language Translate Here
Facebook
Powered by
Blogger
.
Total Pageviews
TRENDING
INTERVIEWS WAYBACK
https://web.archive.org/web/20230206233106/https://dunedain-srk.net/links-zu-interviews/links-interviews/
CINE BLITZ NOV 1998
Shah Rukh, straight from the heart! Mushtaq Sheikh Dil Se is like a quiver of your lips. It comes like a flash and cannot be pre-planned. It...
CINE BLITZ DEC 1998
Top Khan… the real Number One! Ranjeeta They are trend setters, the craze of the nation... They set pulses racing and cash registers ringing...
STARDUST NOV 1998
The Shah Rukh that nobody knows! Why is he ashamed to reveal his secret side? Rohini Lyer Shah Rukh Khan will not like this. To put it blunt...
FILMFARE OCT 1998
We have to grow up – Shah Rukh defends Dil Se Jitesh Pillai He is swinging his hips at the Satyam Hall in Juhu. It is the last rehearsal bef...
G MAGAZINE NOV 1998
Shah Rukh Khan – My friends say I’m girlish! Lata Khubchandani Most stars love to put themselves on display, but in the case of Shah Rukh Kh...
FILMFARE DEC 1996
I’m my own Mothers Son! – Check out the very Ajeeb dastaan of SRK Khalid Mohamed I woke up one morning and scanned the headlines. The nation...
MOVIE SEP 1998
I am shocked that I am a star Poetry Awasthi Just when he's at the top, Shah Rukh decides to overdo it. With Dil Se and Duplicate, Shah ...
Hero 2000 feb 2000 ENGLISH
Roshmila Bhattacharya God reserved the 90s for me, says the 90s star Shah Rukh Khan as he gears up to conquer the year 2000 He catapulted ...
CINE BLITZ MAY 1996
Shah Rukh storm Dubai Madame M Unlike some of my rivals and their magazines who make high claims about their circulation, Cine Blitz and I b...
Recent
Popular
INTERVIEWS WAYBACK
https://web.archive.org/web/20230206233106/https://dunedain-srk.net/links-zu-interviews/links-interviews/
STARDUST SEP 1998
The untouchable Shah Rukh Khan – unshackled! S. Shiva Kumar It is no longer a one-man industry. The throne vacated by Amitabh Bachchan is st...
BLITZ CINEMA NOV 2000 ENGLISH
Just a heartbeat away – Shah Rukh’s friends tell all! Purnima Lamchhane Every now and then, someone comes along to teach us what true succ...
STARDUST NOV 1998
The Shah Rukh that nobody knows! Why is he ashamed to reveal his secret side? Rohini Lyer Shah Rukh Khan will not like this. To put it blunt...
MOVIE SEP 1998
I am shocked that I am a star Poetry Awasthi Just when he's at the top, Shah Rukh decides to overdo it. With Dil Se and Duplicate, Shah ...
Archive
Archive
July (2)
January (3)
August (99)
October (1)
September (1)
March (2)
Pages
Home
Contact Form
Name
Email
*
Message
*